Complaint Review: Design Savers Plan

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2006

• Reported By:Ellisville Mississippi
Design Savers Plan
Design savers plan.com Internet U.S.A.

Design Savers Plan ripoff fraudulent way of handling claims Internet

On 2/16/06 I contacted the Design savers plan on a emergency room claim. I was told the claim would have to be paid to them by my personal credit card. They would negotiate a price with the hospital. Then if there was a difference in the amount of the bill. They would reapply the difference back to my credit card. This was not explain to me when taking this insurance out. What do I need with a insurance that I have to pay them and then recieve my money back if there is money to give back. Then I ask about a MD visit. The MD is not in there network. On their advertisement on the internet they state their insurance is accepted world wide.

Lisa
Ellisville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Design-Savers-Plan/internet/Design-Savers-Plan-ripoff-fraudulent-way-of-handling-claims-Internet-176711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Design Savers Plan