Complaint Review: Designpax.com

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Los Angeles California United States of America
Designpax.com
349 5th Ave. New York, New York United States of America

Designpax.com Horrible customer service, low quality banners, refused to help make problem right New York, New York

Rip off, low quality service. I purchased their "Gold" banner package for $199 with 3 revisions. The first design was terrible. Low quality, like they outsourced the work or had a 10 year do them The designer clearly had little banner design experience in terms of color, layout, call to action, etc.

Had the designer revise based on my input and the next revision was slightly different. Same terrible concept and layout, just tweaked a few little things. Was frustrated with progress and contacted their support for help. Account manager replied and we talked on phone. Said he would offer unlimited revisions until I was happy. Had me send in the request and said would have another design work on it as if it was a totally new order. Sounds good. I was happy with that. Until I received the next revision. It was almost exactly the same as the first two. Very little different and same awful quality. I expressed my dissatisfaction and this time was told they tried everything and there wasn't anything left to do. A complete 180 from the previous conversation. So I asked for a refund since I was completely unsatisfied and he had no other 'options' for me.

No response for weeks. Finally after several emails, I threatened to post negative reviews based on my experience. This got a quick response saying I would hear back from when my refund was processed. Weeks later, nothing. Several more emails and no response. So now I'm posted this review to help anyone else thinking of doing business with Designpax.

I understand that design clients can be difficult if they have difficultly in getting their ideas across to the designer, but made very clear instructions with sample screen shots from competitor's banners and what I liked and disliked about them. A quality designer should have been able to take my instructions and come up with something that wasn't completely amateur. My advice is that if you are looking for a design company for your business, skip DesignPax and go with one of a dozen other companies that you can find. These guys are a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Designpaxcom/New-York-New-York-10016/Designpaxcom-Horrible-customer-service-low-quality-banners-refused-to-help-make-proble-966126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Designpax.com