Complaint Review: DeskDocSupport

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Olivia — Edmonton Alberta
DeskDocSupport
Internet India

DeskDocSupport Free mircosoft help but couldnt fix my problem the second time I called (a minute later) they were going to charge me. Internet

When I first called I spoke with a woman who connected me to "ted" who then couldn't fix my problem and so when I disconnected my chat and called them back because my computer wasnt fixed they then told me that I was going to be charged. Maybe because his manly pride was on the line in any case there web site states "Free Mircosoft support" I then asked for her suporvisor to which she said I can't be connected. If I felt like paying I could get the help. But I would be connected to "Ted" who couldnt do anything the first time. So then she hung up on me. When I tried to call back (expecting a call center) I met a "no ones there to take your call."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeskDocSupport/internet/DeskDocSupport-Free-mircosoft-help-but-couldnt-fix-my-problem-the-second-time-I-called-a-1057952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeskDocSupport