- Report: #300333
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dessy Creations
Dessy Creations118 West 20th Street, New York NY 10011 New York, New York U.S.A.
Dessy Creations SIZE 18 DRESS WAS GROSSLY MANUFACTURED, BUST 44, WAIST 39.5, HIP 50, COMPANY NOT INTERESTED AS THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH CONSUMERS, COST $107.00 TO REMAKE DRESS TO FIT New York New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
following dessy sizing charts size 18 was ordered for 1 in Virgina,(Grooms sister). Dress arrived quickly in USA, my daugher was not here but I INSPECTED the dress, right color and style, size 18 tag on dress, no flaws. Arranged fitting and found MAJOR PROBLEM,
1. Dress was actually bust 44 inches, waist 39.5 inches, hips 50 inches not even close to size 18, more 22
2. House of Brides refused to help as problem was not reported within 5 days of receipt
3. Dessy creations refused to help as the company does NOT deal directly with consumers so there is no responsibility
To have the dress remade(major remake) will cost $107.00. almost as much as the dress initially. We need 5.5 inches off the waist, 9 inches off the hips and 4 inches off the bust.
Wedding is April 3rd 2008 so we have no choice but to do this or spoil the wedding.Who knows what the other 5 dresses are like as they have not yet cleared customs in Ireland.
What a rip off!!!. You order according to THEIR sizing chart and yet the manufacturing company cannot make a dress that fits their own sizing chart.
Mother of groom
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dessy-Creations/New-York-New-York-10011/Dessy-Creations-SIZE-18-DRESS-WAS-GROSSLY-MANUFACTURED-BUST-44-WAIST-395-HIP-50-COMPA-300333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.