Complaint Review: Dessy

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Dessy — Internet Sweden
Dessy
Lagos , Nigeria Internet United States of America

Dessy They collected about 140 dollars to post a parcel from Nigeria to Sweden , and guess my parcel was returned back with a cheap reason . They actually asked me to pay some additional fees to repost it. Ilorin, Internet

DHL Nigeria billed me 17,000Naira to post a small parcel to Sweden ,and it was returned back . The reason they put up was that they called me to ask for some information and I didn't pick up, which was a blatant lie. Nobody called me. Secondly they claimed my daughter who is a resident of Sweden has no legal permit to receive a parcel!!!!. Can you imagine.
Lastly, in the light of these , they still had the guts to ask me to pay another fee for the package to be resent .
Please beware of this company . That's all I have to say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dessy/internet/Dessy-They-collected-about-140-dollars-to-post-a-parcel-from-Nigeria-to-Sweden-and-gues-983116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dessy