Complaint Review: Destination Motors 619-788-6056

• Updated: Thu, January 07, 2010

• Reported By: Consumer — Westminster California USA
Destination Motors 619-788-6056
7710 Balboa Ave 221 San Diego, California United States of America

Destination Motors 619-788-6056 Global Auto Trader, Inc, Mustafa Shalobi, Mike Shalobi, 619-788-6056 RIP OFF CAR DEALER, BE CAREFUL, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY San Diego, California

I trusted this guy who called himself Mike Shala Shalobi and purchased a vehicle from him which I saw on craigslist.  the car looked good and he promised everything was solid in the car.  When I got the car home, the check engine light came on, i called this guy he would not work anything out for me.  he never offered me a 2 day cancellation contract as he was supposed to, but he still would not take the car back.  the car's tires were very worn, the brakes were bad, and he sold me the car with the windshield wipers not working.  to top it off, when my paperwork came in on the car and it came time to register the car, i found out the car was a repo, was sold to me by a car dealer in Mexico somehow, he had 3 bills of sale, very Mickey Mouse business.  I had to go to the DMV several times to finally register the car and when i did it turned out this unethical dealer hadnt registered the vehicle sicne 2008 and i had to pay for a year of late fees and penalties for the DMV.  I recently found out the car had an accident on the Carfax, this dealer never disclosed that to me either.  Please take my word, when you hear the name Destination Motors or see a Craigslist ad showing the phone number 619-788-6056, be very cautious and just steer away from this bad dealer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destination-Motors-619-788-6056/San-Diego-California-92111/Destination-Motors-619-788-6056-Global-Auto-Trader-Inc-Mustafa-Shalobi-Mike-Shalobi-6-551038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destination Motors 619-788-6056