Complaint Review: Destination Resorts

• Reported By: Steve Nichel — Louisiana USA
Destination Resorts
Internet USA

Destination Resorts Destination Resorts Hawaii Complete Scam!! Maui Hawaii

I want to share my horrific experience regarding the scam this vacation rental pulled on me after paying them $3k! i booked a room in maui through there website and when i arrived the condo they put me in was not the same one as the images. the room/ condo was really outdated with furniture from 30 years ago! but the pics they originally swnt me and charged me for was a modern condo. when i complained to them they hung up on me and blocked my email and stole my money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2017 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destination-Resorts-/internet/Destination-Resorts-Destination-Resorts-Hawaii-Complete-Scam-Maui-Hawaii-1349033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destination Resorts