Complaint Review: Destinations In Florida

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Melanie — San Diego California
Destinations In Florida
Florida Orlando, Florida USA

Destinations In Florida Allison Jones Destinationsinflorida Ripped Off Destinations In Florida Allison Jones Orlando Florida

RIP OFF!! Do not use Destinations in Florida! Book the trip yourself and save yourself a lot of heartache. I thought it would be nice to use an agency to book a flight and Disney tickets for a weekend trip with my husband. The booking started off great, but the agent didn’t book my flight until 2 days after we talked so the price changed to $100 more on my chosen flight. She did not call me to ask if it was ok to book the more expensive flight. Then she promised that we had confirmed seats on both flights when we did not. Now we have to get seats at the gate. The final issue was that my husband’s name was spelled wrong on the reservation which caused a ton of trouble and I had to call the airline to fix EVERYTHING MYSELF. What is the point of hiring someone else to book your trip when you end up fixing all of their mistakes in the end? What a miserable experience. I am not the kind of person who leaves negative feedback about a company but this was terrible. Use someone else or do it yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destinations-In-Florida/Orlando-Florida/Destinations-In-Florida-Allison-Jones-Destinationsinflorida-Ripped-Off-Destinations-In-Flo-1123469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destinations In Florida