Complaint Review: Destinct Advantage

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 29, 2006

• Reported By:Laurel Springs New Jersey
Destinct Advantage
distinct-advantage.net Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Destinct Advantage ripoff checking account fraud dishonest ripoff Tampa Florida

I received a call from a company calling themself "distinct Advantage" and they told me that they were calling about my checking account and I had won free gas and airplane vouchers.

They then asked me to varify a couple things first. They asked me what my bank was and the city I opened the account in.

Then they asked me to varify a couple things about my checking account. The caller, "Jack Fox," then proceeded to read off my bank routing number. It has only one digit off. I then told him that I was not going to give him the correct one. Then he hung up!

I went to this wonderful web site and found one other complaint. Do not give out any of your information! I called my bank immediatley and asked if they knew of this company and they said no. Banks will never have you verify your information over the phone. Protect your information!

Laurel Springs, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destinct-Advantage/Tampa-Florida/Destinct-Advantage-ripoff-checking-account-fraud-dishonest-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-222942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destinct Advantage