Complaint Review: Destiny Floral & Gifts

• Updated: Mon, January 24, 2011

• Reported By: Susan — Spokane Washington United States of America
Destiny Floral & Gifts
905 W Garland Spokane, Washington United States of America

Destiny Floral & Gifts ipayment and Northern Leasing Systems sent a rep here to get my processing business. the rep was going to send my old machine back to the previous company for me. After I signed the rep & my old mach Spokane, Washington

ipayment rep, Gene Olson, offered me a credit card processing deal at wholesale prices. Said he could save me lots of money. Said he would terminate my old company fees & old machine fees. He never returned my old machine to the old company or terminated any fees. He tookmy old machine& nowit is missing. The fees were not like he had stated they would be at all.The fees just went on & on. I ended up paying double fees to two companies. I reported my machine stolen to the Police & the old company. Gene Olson's machine was from Northern Leasing Systems who are in a class action suit in the state of New York for charging taxes they are not supposed to charge which violates the contract. There are five other companies here in Spokane that he pulled this scam on & their machines are missing too. There should be another class action suit naming ipayment. I would be happy to testify & so would the other business owners. This is blatant frauding consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Floral-Gifts/Spokane-Washington-99205/Destiny-Floral-Gifts-ipayment-and-Northern-Leasing-Systems-sent-a-rep-here-to-get-my-pr-686281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Floral & Gifts