Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center /Maria Duval Contact Person

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:sierra vista Arizona
Destiny Research Center /Maria Duval Contact Person
1285 Baring BLVD #409 Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.

Destiny Research Center /Maria Duval Contact Person Asked me for money for a ring that is supposedly going to make me "lucky" like her. Sparks Nevada

I am fortunate to have looked online first to do research on the Destiny Research Center. However, it really does play on one's emotions and desire to change their life! I imagine a lot of people are feeling that way right now during these hard times.

I just wanted to add my report of this person's/people's attempt to rip me off and only God knows what else!! From what I am reading here, it sounds like some haven't been so lucky. Ironic since that is what the whole "pitch line" is.

It angers me! I wanted to leave this here so that others can see this is happening to a lot of people and could happen to them too.

She/they contacts you via the postal service.

Be aware! Good luck to you all out there.

I am glad I pray and research before I act, but I didn't always. I used to learn the hard way.

Fellow consumer

Nat
sierra vista, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-Contact-Person/Sparks-Nevada/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-Contact-Person-Asked-me-for-money-for-a-ring-that-is-452247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center /Maria Duval Contact Person