Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: Brenda — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Destiny Research Center
14-3650 Langstaff Road #289, Woodbridge, Ontario United States of America

Destiny Research Center Maria Duvell Marie Duvell , Con Artist to give me my fortune for my future, asking for Money and dummy me finally figured it was a scam. #289, Woodbridge, Ontario

Hello.

I have been scammed by this company for around $400. 00 to $500.00. I received a leter in the mail one day that explained how I was in some lucky, and great position that I was un aware of and at that present moment I was to win $200,000.000 and later after winning this amount my next amount of money coming my was $555,000.000. This Maria Duvell guaranteed that this money was waiting for me to bewon. She gave me her word but she asked for $59.00 to help cover expenses what that would occur while she did her research all about me and this money. So I sent her a cheque for the full amount of $50.00. Well this continued for at least 6 to 8 months, there was always something new she found out about my future and would give vague details and ask for the $59.00 to keep this going so I would not lose what she seen in my future.

This kept going on, from her giving me lucky lumbers, to sending me special tokens made out of special paper to hold to my heart, and not to let anyone know what was going on. Every letter asked for the same amount of $50.00 instead of $100.00 plus $6.19 for handling and $2.21 for tax, totalling $59.00 for each cheque I wrote out to her. I saved everyone she ever sent to me, but findly caught on to all the different dates, nothing every was the same as she orginally talked about in her previous letter. She boosted my hopes, but then really let me down. I have drepression and this really put my life back to a sad and lonely life. She was a lier and told me if I did not pay things would not happen as she predicted. Nothing ever did, and I am out close to $500.00. I always wrote a cheque to her, and will just have to go back in all her letters and junk she sent me and I will come up with the exact amount of money she owes me. I am not a rich person as I told her, but she took advantage of me. I would like to get ALL the money back that I gave her and she can have all her paperwork.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center/289-Woodbridge-Ontario-L4L-9A8/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duvell-Marie-Duvell-Con-Artist-to-give-me-my-fortune-for-802250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center