Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center

• Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Quickfury — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Destiny Research Center
1285 Baring Blvd #409 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Destiny Research Center I DO NOT believe Maria Duval is associated with Destiny Research Center, Sparks, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Letter from Maria Duval c/o Destiny Research Center

I delt with Maria Duval some years ago and I can assure you she is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!  She has a very select clientel, I don't think she will deal with just anyone.  In my case she wrote to me FIRST, I didn't even know who she was.

She was scarily acurate and demonstrated supernatural powers to me. To the point where I'm not even comfertable talking about it. I can honestly say the information she gave me truly SAVED MY LIFE-LITERALLY!!!!!

I can not believe that she is apart of this destiny research center. I think whoever these people are, at destiny research center in NV, are using her name with out her knowing or consenting to it.  Evidently they got me for $45 also cause I havn't received the report I was supposed to yet and it's been over a month now. So do not deal with Destiny research center in NV.  If you want the real Maria Duval you'll have to do your own research to find her.  All I can say is she's NOT in Sparks, NV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center/Sparks-Nevada-/Destiny-Research-Center-I-DO-NOT-believe-Maria-Duval-is-associated-with-Destiny-Research-558090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center

Letter from Maria Duval c/o Destiny Research Center

AUTHOR: mrshelps - (United States of America)

3/7/2011 Received a letter from Maria Duval c/o the above.  It offered me the Ring of Re.

It requests that I send a 37 day postdated check.  The letter also requests that I complete a small questionnaire for Maria to send me an astrl clairvoyant forecast.  Either she is a part of Destiny Research Center , 1285 Baring Blvd. #411, Sparks, NV 89434; or they are using her name and picture.  Either way, be careful and good luck in all you do.