Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Sidney — Hutto Texas United States of America
Destiny Research Center
1285 Maring Blvd. #411 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Destiny Research Center Maria Duval I'm a minister. I know better.- John 10:10- But I keep getting mail from this witch and I need to find out how tp stop it. I don't need her as my Jesus outdoes her even IF her claims were true (Ephesi Sparks, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Maria Duval of Destiny Research Center

All I need to know is how to get this witch to quit sending her lying letters as I refuse to communication with Satan in anyway. I know what she has for me alright (John 10:10) and my Jesus can outdo her, (IF her claims were true) any day, all day long (Ephesians 1:3). In the name of Jesus I will stop her with the authority given to any Believer in Christ Jesus (Mark 16:15-20). It's a shame anyone would fall for these scams and they wouldn't even need her if they knew my Jesus the way I do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-Duval-Im-a-minister-I-know-better-John-1010-But-I-keep-1016365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center

Maria Duval of Destiny Research Center

AUTHOR: Annabelle - ()

To the person who is a minister - I certainly agree with you about this Destiny Research Centre about it being annoying with all their letters, promises and telling people they have done "mediumistic" rituals, etc.

However, Maria Duval is by no means a Witch - please stick to the truth. She may be a rip-off artist, one of many who prey on the unwary, but Witches have better things to do and are usually honourable; also they do not prey on the elderly, sick or anyone in need of help - you have to go to them for help.