Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: E C — Birmingham Alabama
Destiny Research Center
1285 Baring Blvd #411 Sparks, Nevada USA

Destiny Research Center Marie Duval My dear Elgurdo, I want to share with you the secret that brought me luck Sparks Nevada

Ms Marie Duval just wrote me a letter with a pic of a wreck vehicle an tells her story of her 1971 crash and how the Ring of Re talisman supposedly saved her life. It is dated Aug 19 2013 , she had also sent me the same letter last week for a ring of Re the difference is the price now the previous letter said the ring was 7.00 plus 3.00 s/h . This one is for a sapphire Ring of Re wantin 45.00 dollars for the same thing I wrote her a letter back telling her to stop sending me letter and to take me off her list because I had just within the past 3 months spent 50.00 on a vibrating crystal and with less than thiry days I sent it back in the package via USPS and someone had to sign for it #2310 3280 0000 2525 6935 is the tracking number sent off on 7/23/2013 no refund of my money

I ask them if they were so legit send me a Ring of Re - 10.00 and send my other 40.00 back if you truly are legit, otherwise you are predator out here praying on peoples desires. [continued below]....

..... If you can't keep your word why would I continue doing business with someone who has sent me in the the past month over 7 letter trying to solicit in one form or another over bad luck my personal finances, I need a talisman and intervention from her and each sales letter cost money of 45.00 plus 5.00 s/h for her services to intervene for lottery numbers, ridding my home of negative infuences etc..

This is a too bit money making scam to collect money over and over to the weak minded stupid jerks that will send in money letter by letter for product by product offer of dates love changes and all else promised in these solicitation letters! What's the difference than the Nigerian Scam except this is done on a cheaper level to bilk your hard earn money thus leaving you more angry and financially depleted before you sent your money to someone you really don't know ! I would need a scanner to scan thes propostrous pic's to so call have faith that they have the power to change love and luck for money! I paid by money order during this and all transactions..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Center/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Destiny-Research-Center-Marie-Duval-My-dear-Elgurdo-I-want-to-share-with-you-the-secret-1079677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center