Complaint Review: Destiny Research Center/Maria Duval

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Katy Texas
Destiny Research Center/Maria Duval
1285 Baring Blvd., #409 Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.

Destiny Research Center/Maria Duval Duped again, "good luck", should have known better. Sparks Nevada

It is amazing how many con-artists there are pulling scams on the less than fortunate. It has happened to me twice now. Maria Duval is the second scam artist to fool me. I did recieve the "ring of re" Ha! It turned my finger green in about 2 hours. Now she wants to send me my "Personal Positive Magneto Psychic Aid" for the low price of $45. I am so glad I go to the internet now before I send anyone any money. Wish I had looked before she got the $10 for the ring.

Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-CenterMaria-Duval/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Destiny-Research-CenterMaria-Duval-Duped-again-good-luck-should-have-known-better-Sp-454006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Center/Maria Duval