• Report: #319349

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:wyanet Illinois
Destiny Research Group
1285 Baring Boulavard #409 Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Destiny Research Group It turned my finger green Sparks Nevada

Well, as you all know i was stupid enough to purchase this ring, and nothing good has happened to me. I just found out i have a kidney infection, and a bleeding ulcer, and many other things that i didnt have before. And to top all that off, the ring turned my finger green. Stupid me So can you say RIP OFF I think i will burn this ring before something real bad like death happens to me.

Heidi
wyanet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Group/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Destiny-Research-Group-It-turned-my-finger-green-Sparks-Nevada-319349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Group