Complaint Review: Destiny Research Group/maria Duvall

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:greenbush Maine
Destiny Research Group/maria Duvall
1285 Baring Blvd.Sparks Nevada 89434-8673 Albany, New York U.S.A.

Destiny Research Group/maria Duvall Sent a letter offering a lucky ring, i ordered 3 for $20 and have not recived anything yet. there is no phone number to contact company. i have also recently recived a letter from maria duval saying she sees great things in my future but i need to send her another $45 to receive her help in reaching my potential. Albany New York

I sent a check thinking if i didnt get any good luck out of it I would at least have a ring with an interesting story to tell. But now it looks like i am going to end up with nothing. If i am out the $20 then I will chalk it up to a lesson learned but i am afraid that this person may try to withdraw more than that from my account, and I am worried I should close out my accounts and open new ones to protect myself and my finances. Is there anyway to trace these checks once they have been cashed and deposited into an account? I am also wondering if anyone else out there who recived these letters happened to have ordered the "The Natural Weight Loss Cure" by Kevin Trudea? Once i ordered that book i recived letters from a group offering me a chance to join a secret society whom i have been ignoring. Now all of a sudden i am getting all kinds of theses offers. Just wondering if it is all connected.

greenbush, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Destiny-Research-Groupmaria-Duvall/Albany-New-York/Destiny-Research-Groupmaria-Duvall-Sent-a-letter-offering-a-lucky-ring-i-ordered-3-for--317639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Destiny Research Group/maria Duvall