Complaint Review: Detlan Equipment

• Reported By: RippedOff — Pennsylvania
Detlan Equipment
141 E. Main Street Internet USA

Detlan Equipment Charged for unauthorized services Silverdale Pennsylvania

I requested that Detlan equipment check my lawn tractor, and to call me before performing any services.  After weeks of no contact, and unreturned phone calls, I was finally able to have my tractor returned if I pay for charges for service that they did not clear with me.  Don't expect returned phone calls.  Not only that, but they failed to perform the one service I did request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Detlan-Equipment/internet/Detlan-Equipment-Charged-for-unauthorized-services-Silverdale-Pennsylvania-1049732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detlan Equipment