Complaint Review: Detox

• Reported By: Claudia — Naples Florida
Detox
14603 E. Moncrieff Place, Suite 100, Aurora, , Colorado USA

Max Detox Aurora Colorado

I ordered on the internet Max Detox under a 15 day trial period.  I canceled it the very same day because I decided against it.  Well they shipped the supplements to me and charged my card 4.95 which was the trial period cost.  I had 14 days to try the product and if I didn't like it I could send it back with no additional cost.  Well I called canceled and got a RMA number and a return address.  I called to vertifiy the address and was given another number.

I called and asked them to email me a RMA with the return address and they kept saying that they would in 24 hours and this has been going on for a week. The trial period Time is running out so I am going to my bank and cancele my card so they can't hit the card with charges again.  The product wasn't bad but the customer service they offered sucked.  They are a rip off.  I could not get these people to send me an email confirmation of cancelation but the sent me a confirmation of shipment.  I don't trust them so its cheapier to pay 5.00 to cancel the card then 89.99 for supplement I don't want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Detox/Aurora-Colorado/Max-Detox-Aurora-Colorado-1083285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detox