Complaint Review: Detriot Advantage

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2016

• Reported By: helicon — Alabama
Detriot Advantage
1 Northumberland Avenue Trafalgar Square London London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London

*Consumer Comment: I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience

*Consumer Comment: Your biggest mistake..

I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. I do not mind  lost of all USD32000 from it,  but I want to let more people know the fact of this company: Detriot Advantage , Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC.  I will keep post on internet about their story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Detriot-Advantage/London-Select-StateProvince/Detriot-Advantage-experience-international-New-Orbit-Funding-LLC-I-am-an-oversea-inves-1049488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detriot Advantage

I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience

AUTHOR: RuiL C - ()

Too bad to hear a similar story! My friend purchased 2 properties from sales Gareth Street of Experience International at September 2012 ( now they formed USA Advantage  to separate with EI or Detroit Advantage Sales and Management LLC, Cheyenne, WY 82001, Limited Liability Company - Domestic, 2012-000629864.) Now all properties need repair and no tenants and rent received as promised when purchased few months ago! Their related management company and the company coordinator Denise Lambert is a mess.

Your biggest mistake..

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

Was investing in Detroit. The city is in social and economic collapse. Any investments there are a gamble to say the least. Properties are being burned to the ground everyday. Why is it that so many people buying these cheap properties are from overseas? Put your money elsewhere.