Complaint Review: Deutsche Bank - Ameriquest Morgage

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 17, 2007

• Reported By:ocklawaha Florida
Deutsche Bank - Ameriquest Morgage
4828 Loop Central Dr Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-2479727
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Deutsche Bank - Ameriquest Morgage fraud, deceit, lied, my checking account, falsified all paperwork, refused to take money back 2 days later ripoff Houston Texas

This already starts badly.

ameriquest came to my house at 11pm on 7/1/04 and said he'll hurry so we can go back to bed. 10 minutes later all paperwork was signed and he was gone. 2 days later we saw the payments and called that person back and told him my income did not cover the loan payment. he told me he could not take the money back or change the pay amount and for me to get a better job.

now we are stuck with a loan we didnt want. so we had to pay them back with their own money. my wife was then diagnosted with copd, emphysema, cronic bronkitis. i then called ameriquest and 3 of their finance people told me they can work with us and lower the payment around 300.00 so we waited but they never called back. the fourth finance person said the first 3 people lied to me.

so i tried to refinance with other companys and was told that ameriquest morgage along with deutsche bank rips a lot off people off and to read about them and i did. it sounds just like what there doing to us.

they went into my bank account with out my permission. they falsefied everything but our name, address, ss#,and tell #. they say my house is valued at $80,000.00 but is really $30,000.00. the appraisal was taken over 3 months later. I made 8 an hour. they said i made 3500.00. they say my wife is self employed,she never had a job,they gave my old landlord 3400.00 to much and will not get it back.

i asked them to show me the paperwork from old landlord before any thing was to be paid but they didnt. so I made a report 2 weeks later to there complaint dept and never heard anything from them. they said 3000.00 for paperwork but charged me 6000.00 instead.

when i confronted them with this paperwork and all of its deceit they hang up on me and will never again talk to me. not even their bad mouth collection dept. now its not ameriquest bringing us to court its deutsche bank there partner in crime. how can it be legal to do all this to anyone and get away with it? is it the state thats illegal or parts of our goverment that sais its ok.

how many more people have to suffer and get ripped of before the people higher up does anything about this now we are in forclosure. we canot refinance with anyone.

Maureen
ocklawaha, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2007 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deutsche-Bank-Ameriquest-Morgage/Houston-Texas-77081-2212/Deutsche-Bank-Ameriquest-Morgage-fraud-deceit-lied-my-checking-account-falsified-all-244390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deutsche Bank - Ameriquest Morgage