• Report: #199946

Complaint Review: Deutsche , Saxon Mortgage, Meritech Mortgage, Americas Moneyline

• Submitted: Fri, July 07, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 07, 2006

• Reported By:Phila Pennsylvania
Deutsche , Saxon Mortgage, Meritech Mortgage, Americas Moneyline
1270 Northland Drive Suite 200 Mendota Heights Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Deutsche Bank, Saxon Mortgage, Meritech Mortgage, Americas Moneyline Predatory Lending by Deutsche Bank Ripoff Mendota Heights Fort Worth Texas

In April 2002,I refinanced my home with the equity in my home in order to fix up my house. The original loan was financed by Countrywide Home Loans, the refinanced loan was by Saxon Mortgage. An unfair interest rate was given, also, $25,000.00 was added to loan. I never received monies for refinancing, my interest rate was increased from 7.5% to 11-18%, original loan was fixed, refinanced loan was adjustable rate, this was not clearly indicated in the refinanced contract. A right to cancel clause was not in the refinanced contract.

My monthly mortgage payment went from 1000.00 monthly to 1700.00. I had to file bankruptcy. I was unsuccessful at refinancing again. My house went up for sheriff's sale June 6, 2006, which I was able to get a postponement based on the facts of predatory lending and above.

I later found out that Countrywide Home Loans and Saxon Mortgage is owned by Deutshe Bank. Deutsche Bank is currently trying to evict me from my house even though the above facts exist.

Darlene
Phila, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2006 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deutsche-Saxon-Mortgage-Meritech-Mortgage-Americas-Moneyline/Mendota-Heights-Fort-Worth-Texas-55120-76137/Deutsche-Bank-Saxon-Mortgage-Meritech-Mortgage-Americas-Moneyline-Predatory-Lending-by-199946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deutsche , Saxon Mortgage, Meritech Mortgage, Americas Moneyline