Complaint Review: Devcon Security Services

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Jenn — Harvey Louisiana United States of America
Devcon Security Services
150 Teal St. Internet United States of America

Devcon Security Services System was useless. Would not come and remove system Internet

After my system was installed, I took a closer look. The phone line that they connected it to was right next to my door, totally visible to anyone who walked up to the door. I called to complain, and all I was told was that "it is just the way we install the systems", and that "no one would think about walking up to my door to cut the phone line"

When I questioned them on my motion sensor, they said that there is no such thing as a pet motion sensor and that I probably shouldn't use it if I have a cat. The amount they wanted to charge me for window sensors was ridiculous.

My salesman told me that I could cancel at any time and all they would do is come and remove the system, there was no cancellation fee. When I cancelled the service, it took 4 months and 6 people for them to finally tell me I couldn't cancel. That I had to pay out the term of the service. And they do not come and remove the equipment.

I have refused to pay, I put a stop payment on my credit card, but now I am worried it will have a negative affect on my credit. Do Not use this company, they lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devcon-Security-Services/internet/Devcon-Security-Services-System-was-useless-Would-not-come-and-remove-system-Internet-975665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devcon Security Services