Complaint Review: Devcon Security

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Mansfield Texas United States of America
Devcon Security
1416 new haven dr mansfield, Texas United States of America

Devcon Security Pinnacle Security Deceptive Sales Practices/Defective Equipment mansfield, Texas

First I was told I was signing on with Devcon Security which has a BBB account. It is also on the Pamphlet I was given. But in actuality the contract I signed is with Pinnacle security, whose name was never mentioned, which has an F rating with the BBB and is being investigated by the government. I was also given 150 dollars in cash by the salesman because I told him I could not afford the installation charge or first months payment. I was also not told I needed to pay the city 50 dollars for a contract or no one would answer my alarm. My system started failing within 2 weeks. I called tech support 3 times and no one ever answered the phone. I emailed tech support 3 times and was emailed back and told to call tech support. I emailed asking to cancel my account and I received a callback  3 days later. Which unfortunately I was not home to answer.  I just feel I have been decieved and sold a very inferior product and service. I am also planning on contacting the Attorney General of Texas. I feel the deception with the contract and being led to believe I was dealing with Devcon instead of Pinnacle is wrong. If anyone has any advice I am open to suggestions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devcon-Security/mansfield-Texas-/Devcon-Security-Pinnacle-Security-Deceptive-Sales-PracticesDefective-Equipment-mansfield-921737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devcon Security