Complaint Review: Devcon security

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: D. Peet — Highland Utah United States of America
Devcon security

Devcon security Horrible, horrible, service! I was promised options that they did not follow through on. Service personnel we rude! Internet

Devcon security is the worst company I have ever worked with. They promised services they did not follow through on. The cameras were constantly running out of batteries and the company was slow to respond. Often they would not come replace the batteries for more than a week. The service personnel were RUDE and unresponsive. When I tried to speak with the "manager" he talked over me and was also rude. I have never been so disgusted in all my life. Use any other company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devcon-security/internet/Devcon-security-Horrible-horrible-service-I-was-promised-options-that-they-did-not-fo-914412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devcon security