Complaint Review: Devine Management & Associates

• Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010

• Reported By: James — davive Internet United States of America
Devine Management & Associates
115 Atrium Way Suite 220 Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Devine Management & Associates Anthony Mack. I don't know this Company is it still there or not, Anthony Mack the guy who contacted me for offering Merchant Solution for my Online Pharmacy business. I gave my details with legit documents of mine Columbia, South Carolina

*Author of original report: Scammers

*Author of original report: Devine Management

After 1 week of start with, when I get the payment time($7000),he got Heavy Storm and Bad Weather, when the weather is cleared he got Sicked(God Knows is he was sicked or not), Everytime when i asked for Payments he always say that he is with bank and never gave me exact updates, even i didn't get processing History nor I get Sales Status of Approval.I Done shipment of products to each and every customers from my pocket and I provide Tracking ID's as well of all Customers.
But from Last week, he is not replying me even not coming Online......I think I got Scammed for $7000.I don't know why guys doing this after all they will earn more if they work long term...So i want to track them and find out where is my Payments.he is having very Feminine Voice......Here is His Details :

His Name is Anthony Mack

Devine Management & Associates

115 Atrium Way Suite 220 Columbia,

South Carolina 29223

Telephone: 803.386.6623

Fax: 877.584.5788

BEWARE OF HIM........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2010 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devine-Management-Associates/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/Devine-Management-Associates-Anthony-Mack-I-dont-know-this-Company-is-it-still-there-639481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devine Management & Associates

Scammers

AUTHOR: Amonia - (United States of America)

That company Devine management and Asssociates is Bogus company, They are scammers by birth , bloody mother f**kers , f**k the hard earned money of others.And The Biggest Mother is so called president of this Company Named Anthony Mack, half men and half women ............He suck my money , after waiting alot now I want to take serious action against him..........

Devine Management

AUTHOR: Amonia - (United States of America)

Devine Management & Associates the so called Merchant Company from USA, processing Credit Cards of Customers for Online Pharmacy.I was started my Business with Anthony Mack(President,Devine Management & Associates) to process my customers Cards to give them a better services for which they paid. After 1 week of start with, when I get the payment time,he got Heavy Storm and Bad Weather, when the weather is cleared he got Sicked(God Knows is he was sicked or not), Everytime when i asked for Payments he always say that he is with bank and never gave me exact updates, even i didn't get processing History nor I get Sales Status of Approval.I Done shipment of products to each and every customers from my pocket and I provide Tracking ID's as well of all Customers. But from Last week, he is not replying me even not coming Online......I think I got Scammed .So i want to track them and find out where is my Payments.I just want to get my payments and don't want to involve in any bad things......