Complaint Review: Devonshire Diamonds and Jewlery

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Ralph — Missiauga Ontario Canada
Devonshire Diamonds and Jewlery
20 Eglinton Ave E Toronto, Ontario Canada

Devonshire Diamonds and Jewlery Fraud Artists " Cheryle Bidner" "Shelley Cash" " Lee Cash" "Ira Cash" " Lea Cash" " Beware Fraud Artists" " Don't Let Them Con You " Cheryle Bidner" "Shelley Cash" " Lee Cash" "Ira Cash" " Lea Cash" " Beware Fraud Artists" " Don't Let Them Con You " Internet Toronto, Ontario canada

I would like to make some comments, as I am a client of Devonshire Diamonds Investments.  I've been dealing with this company for the past three years, and regret, ever investing with Shelley Cash, who I believe is the biggest scam artist in the business, I am formally in the process of creating a civil lawsuit against the company, I urge all clients to please follow my suggestions, my accountant suggested to me to take my portfolio in for an appraisal from an independent jeweler or gemologist, and I did, I almost dropped down to my knees.

When I found out what the product I purchased from Devonshire Diamonds Investments is actually worth, I was informed.  I overpaid by 900% of the actual value, and was pressured by Mr. Shelley Cash, telling me I was going to earn great profits on my portfolio and always ask me to give him my credit card, and by the time I even had to make a payment.  He would earn me all this profit  and when it finally came down to sell, he was never able  to  do so giving every excuse  and bull sh*t and said he  needed more money

I believe all the money he scammed from  all the investors  is going into the house he is building in the islands.  I urge all clients to please follow my suggestions and have your portfolio inspected for appraisal to see the actual value, and would ask you to please join my lawsuit.  Once you receive your independent appraisal, showing you how much this company ripped all investors including the president who is the biggest scammer, Cheryl Binber.  I believe they all work together, trying to rip off customers like ourselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devonshire-Diamonds-and-Jewlery/Toronto-Ontario-m4p-1e2/Devonshire-Diamonds-and-Jewlery-Fraud-Artists-Cheryle-Bidner-Shelley-Cash-Lee-Cash-872488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devonshire Diamonds and Jewlery