Complaint Review: Devry University, Keller Graduate School Of Management

• Updated: Sat, January 16, 2010

• Reported By: joser78 — cibolo Texas United States of America
Devry University, Keller Graduate School Of Management
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Devry University, Keller Graduate School Of Management Notified me too late that my pell grants were reversed. San Antonio, Texas

Devry University has been a pain in my ass only since I started. ..........First of all,one year in to my schooling there. I find out that I recieved an "F" for a class that I droped on my second semester. The reason that I got an F was because the Dean (which was asked to resign for whatever reason) forgot to forward my email  in which I asked her to drop me from my english class. Now, almost a week after I sent her the email, she was shit-canned. I finally resolved this issue thanks to the administrative assistant that actually made the right phone calls and got my "F" turned in to a withdraw. This issue was resolved a year before I graduated.

Now....on march 2009, my pell grants were reversed because of information that devry changed or inputed on my fafsa application online that did not match with what I submitted. I was not made aware of this by Devry until July 2009, after I GRADUATED!!!....THEY DIDNT EVEN LET ME ENJOY MY  OWN GRADUATION! Why? Because they are holding my degree hostage until I pay them $3,900.00 which was the amount that was reversed because of their negligence; They are are also claiming that they did not even know until my account was audited in July right before my graduation. After talking with some guy named Don Gibson from Chicago (in July), I received so much misinformation. First of all, this guy calls me to collect the reversed funds from FAFSA and when I asked this guy why my funds were reversed, he says "you're funds were reversed because you got two"D's" for your last two classes"....Don was right, I had personal problems that I was dealing with that contributed to my "D's", but I did some research on the FAFSA website and it turns out that I still qualified for pell grants as long as I maintained a 2.0 average. I graduated with a 2.4GPA despite my D's!!! We are now meeting in court since Devry refuses to recognize their incompetence. You see, if Devry would have advised me back in March that my pell grants were reversed, I would have settled the misunderstanding directly with FAFSA, But they denied me that option including the option to withdrawl from school and come back until I had enough money to pay for the amount that my pell grants would have covered.
 DEVRY UNIVERSITY!!!! YOUR ASS IS MINE ! i WILL SEE YALL IN COURT ON FEBUARY 16, 2010.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2010 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devry-University-Keller-Graduate-School-Of-Management/San-Antonio-Texas-78213/Devry-University-Keller-Graduate-School-Of-Management-Notified-me-too-late-that-my-pell-555724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devry University, Keller Graduate School Of Management