Complaint Review: Devry University Online course HIT

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: TracyB — Mineral City Ohio United States of America
Devry University Online course HIT

Devry University Online course HIT Chicago Ill OVERCHARGED TUITION!!! CHICAGO, Internet

*Author of original report: I found the federal assistance you need if you have been ripped off by DeVry

I am graduating next week from DeVry University Online majoring in Health sciences... an HIT Associate's Degree. My course tuition was supposed to nbe $36,000 and an added $4,000 for the cost of teh ETC 6 month course I had dropped to switch my major. My account was just transferred to a local financial institution which predicted that my tuition is $55,000!!

In the last 3 years of my curriculum I have also received Pell Grants, and DeVry "ACCIDENTALLY" sent me an itemized worksheet where it showed they were taking 600 dollars out of my tuition each term for Room and Board. This alone has racked up $6,00 in the last 3 years!!When I questioned them about it they said I wasn't supposed to see that and not to worry about it!! Im so sure. Beleive me I AM worried. I will be 75 years old before my tuition is paid. I am getting a lawyer but I wrote this to forwarn others ~ I am hiring a lawyer and getting this settled. If anone has had a similar experience and is filing a class action suit please e mail me at swtjne37@yahoo.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devry-University-Online-course-HIT/internet/Devry-University-Online-course-HIT-Chicago-Ill-OVERCHARGED-TUITION-CHICAGO-Internet-1017870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devry University Online course HIT

I found the federal assistance you need if you have been ripped off by DeVry

AUTHOR: TracyB - ()

If you need assistance with your financial aid rip off report , write to ombudsman@glhec.org.