Complaint Review: Devry University

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: fwj12 — APO Internet United States of America
Devry University
Highland Landmark V 3005 Highland Parkway Downers Grove, Illinois United States of America

Devry University Devry University Online Beware Soldiers and Veterans Downers Grove, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us - AUTHOR: DeVry University - (USA)

I attended Devry University Online while serving downrange. Everything went smooth from the start but near my 28th credit (Computer Information Systems) I was hit with a 3989.00 Tuition cost but I was enrolled with the tuition assistance program for the Army and I was careful not to overspend the 4000.00 the Army offers for the fiscal year. The bill changed to 1,989.00 and went back up  to the first stated cost. When contacting Devry I was told that, I had not paid all of my tuition cost. I was completely baffled. Devry even dis-enrolled me from the programs while I was still attending the classes and remove them from the Army Education system so they would not show up as tuition assisted classes. No I was not flagged and I have an Honorable Discharge with 12 years of service. This school is a terrible money hungry school that target Veterans to scam them over for money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 02:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devry-University/Downers-Grove-Illinois-60515-5683/Devry-University-Devry-University-Online-Beware-Soldiers-and-Veterans-Downers-Grove-Illin-987470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devry University

Please Contact Us - AUTHOR: DeVry University - (USA)

AUTHOR: DeVry University - (USA)

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I would like the opportunity to investigate and try to resolve it for you. If you would like assistance, please contact me at DeVrySocial@DeVry.edu.

Kind Regards,