Complaint Review: Devry University

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: john smith — roseboro North Carolina
Devry University
, Select State/Province USA

Devry University Keller Graduate School of Management This school does nothing but lie devry university online Illinois

*General Comment: ha ha don't try it.

*Author of original report: to the devry rep above

*UPDATE Employee: DeVry University

Well I can agree with most people on here, that the school of devry university is a rip-off and a lie and a scam. If you are an online student, then don't bother going to their career services center because it's no good. They basically only got me in touch with a guy from career  builder, and he screwed my resume up. And their classes are not so great.  Some professors are not that interactive with students online.  They don't even have their own campus.  They have to use another university's campus for their graduation. And they started screwing up my finances toward the end. this is my third go around with them, and now they decide to start messing up with my money and refunds.  I am a veteran and I honestly needed the money but they like to hold it over til the next session and as before, saying I'd need some kind of proof to get the funds released.  And I keep hearing different stories as to where the money went. Oh and they never call you back.  I remember trying to register for classes once and the guy never got back in touch with me. And the other lady on the phone was so rude to me. this school is a let-down and a sham. don't waste your time with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devry-University/Select-StateProvince/Devry-University-Keller-Graduate-School-of-Management-This-school-does-nothing-but-lie-de-1134279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devry University

#1 General Comment

ha ha don't try it.

AUTHOR: steve johnson - ()

don't try to get on my good side about this school. always stealing my money. what a joke of a school. i will never recommend devry to anyone ever again.

to the devry rep above

AUTHOR: john smith - ()

Well I mean, ive just had bad experiences with this school.  It didnt used to be this way. When I first started, they were on time with everything and being nice.  Guess that's what to be expected.  Once you get reeled in, it's all downhill from there. I asked them questions about my money and no one can give me a straight answer. I keep getting different answers.  I seriously thought that once you have a  zero balance that the remaining money that comes in is supposed to be refunded, not applied to a later session. What if I don't go to a later session? Sadly, this is my final term with this school. In the past, I had recommended this school to two people I was close to, but then I started seeing this school for what they were. So, the one person I referred this school to, he too found out what it was about and I told him to google this rip off report stuff and see for himself. I will not be promoting this school again.  If no one working there can give me a straight answer about anything, and since they lie to people about stuff, there's no point. Sorry but I'm not going to email anyone about any issues. The damage is already done.

DeVry University

AUTHOR: DeVry University - ()

Hi John,

My name is Chris and I'm an employee with DeVry University. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and would like to help. Feel free to e-mail us at DeVrySocial@DeVry.edu if we can assist in any way. We look forward to working with you to address your concerns.

Thanks!