Complaint Review: Devry University

• Updated: Wed, July 14, 2010

• Reported By: Jerry l davis — riverside California United States of America
Devry University
901ncorporate center drive pomona, California United States of America

Devry University I paid 3000 every 16 weeks. in spring one of my loans did not work, and devry want me to pay 3000 more to start my next session. sally mae loan me 60004 and devry did not accept it .devry took all my pomona, California

Devry University is a ripp off the classes was super easy. I went to Devry for my AA degree which is a 18 month course . why i was there longer then 18 months and i was a full-time student. i was at school from 3pm to 10pm .  I paid 3000 grand almost every 16 weeks to start a new session . now i have 4 classes i realize devry was ripping me off asking for 3000 more telling one of my loans did not work in the spring . I think my student advisor supposed to tell me what classes to pick just in case things dont happen like this . so i filled out another financial form and i was offered close to 6000 by sally mae; but devry wouldnt accept the money . DEvry told me that i could not go to the next session with a existing bill ( although devry seen that sally mae put close to 6000 in my account . they rip me off and i got nothing from it . im so pissss. i cant even go to another school and take my credits because Devry will not give to me, because of my existing bill with them. a student do not have 3000 to give up that often . something need to happen . we need a investigator to become a student at devry especially the one in pomona, and witness yourself how easy it is to get rip off . im a A student and the classes i did less then A A in is the classes i had no dam books . which is silly because the books are paid for but not available . i never could finished because devry policy on we have have enough students to have the class. so most of the classes was always cancel . dooooo somethinggg abouttttt this . its been 2 freaking years . what a rip offf

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Devry-University/pomona-California-91768/Devry-University-I-paid-3000-every-16-weeks-in-spring-one-of-my-loans-did-not-work-and-623192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Devry University