Complaint Review: Dewey David Masner

• Reported By: Dewey — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Dewey David Masner
2700 Iris Moreno Valley, California United States of America

Dewey David Masner Security Manager, Area Manger Moreno Valley, California

On Febuary  2009  I was working for Securitas USA on the Night shift And it was cool in california.

well I was out on patrol finsihed makeing my rounds then came in to inter log sheet I set down at the
computer and my elbow bumped the mouse screen opened.

By supervisor wrote me up saying that I was suffering the net but I tryed to explane that I bump the
mouse screen opend This was At Kasier Hospital in Moreno Valley California I belive that i was set up
by My supervisor and manger .

Also I found out that there was A Flag aginst my name because of the I havent been able to find A
job And I would just like to have it removed so I can get A job that all.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dewey-David-Masner/Moreno-Valley-California-92355/Dewey-David-Masner-Security-Manager-Area-Manger-Moreno-Valley-California-1005536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dewey David Masner