Complaint Review: Dewey Mockler

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By:Fort Myers Florida
Dewey Mockler
1424 Dean St Fort Myers, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 239-334-1322
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Dewey Mockler the worst lawyer in the state Fort Myers Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All Lies Who Are You ??

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Great Attorney

*Consumer Comment: Dewey Mockler

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Dewey Mockler

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Family Law Attorney

*Consumer Comment: The Best

*Consumer Comment: Dewey Mockler is one of the BEST.

I mistakenley hired dewey mockler as my divorse lawyer. What a mistake that was. He did such a bad job I am almost sure he was paid off by the other side.

He almost never returned any of my calls.
He tryied to get me to pay $10.000.00 for a appraiser in the case.(normal cost of a appraisal in fort myers is about $340 - $1000)
wich $5,000.00 of this money went straight to him and remained with him.
He was very unprepaired when it came time for court.
He did no repete NO pre trial preperation.
He flys by the seat of his pants in medeation and in court.

The list goes on and on.
I have one word of advise for you if you are thinking about useing him for a lawyer ----DON'T----

If you are already using him for a lawyer don't let him sweet talk you into staying with him.(hes good at that) Take the finical hit and find another lawyer. If you don't you will pay 100 times more in the end and you wont
even get the vasoline.

STAY AWAY FROM DEWEY MOCKLER FORT MYERS FLORIDA!!!!!!!

SCREWED
Fort Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dewey-Mockler/Fort-Myers-Florida-33901/Dewey-Mockler-the-worst-lawyer-in-the-state-Fort-Myers-Florida-389184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dewey Mockler

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All Lies Who Are You ??

AUTHOR: mark - (United States of America)

Would like to know who you are so I can pull your court file. I would be happy to put your file here for everybody to see. I can't help you if you do not tell me who you are. Looking forward to hearing from you.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Great Attorney

AUTHOR: mark - (United States of America)

Dewey Mockler, A great Attorney and a good friend I am writing this letter because I am tired of seeing all the bad comments from the people that have lost.  You know a friend once told me in a case you have a winner and loser you dont have to worry about the winner but you do have to worry about the loser and I find that so true.  I would like to invite all the winners from Dewey Mockler law firm to please take the time and join me and write a small paragraph on your experience. YourFriend, m

Dewey Mockler

All you gator fans out there here is an Attorney who graduated from Florida State University. (FSU) in 1956 and has been practicing family law right here in Fort Myers, Florida.  For 38 years now Mr. Mockler is very knowledgeable on family law and comes highly recommended.  Please come in and see Mr. Mockler today and discuss your case.  Youll be surprised with his knowledge on family law. Call  239-334-2322 for your appointment.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: mark - (United States of America)

Family Law Attorney there is none better than Dewey Mockler Law Firm in Fort Myers, Florida.  When it comes down to a divorce and fighting for what you believe in and for what is yours.  And for custody of your children this is the only law firm you need.  Dewey Mockler law firm will see you right he understands your rights and will stand up for you he has been practicing family law in fort Myers for 38 years believe me when I tell you he knows what he is doing.  Yes I am a pass client who has full custody of his son thanks to Mr. Mockler.  I very highly recommend him.  Give him a chance to help you.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Family Law Attorney

AUTHOR: mark - (United States of America)

Attorney Dewey Mockler has been practicing family law for 38 years now in Fort Myers, Fl.  Mr. Mockler has demonstrated nothing but professionalism in handling a case he stays well informed about newer updates in the law he is constantly attending seminars that help him stay informed.  Mr. Mockler takes pride in his work.  I have never seen him take advantage of anybody.   Mr. Mockler is always well groomed and very professional in court.  And if you are depressed about the situation Mr. Mockler always seems to have a way to put a smile on your face. If youre looking for a family law Attorney then look no further Mr. Mockler is your man.

The Best

To whom it may concern,

I have known Mr. Mockler for almost eight years now.  I hired Mr. Mockler for my divorce and in my opinion he did an outstanding job representing me.  And please understand I am a guy and for a guy to win custody of his son your Attorney must know what hes doing.  This is why I hired Mr. Mockler he has been in family law now for 38 years.  I think he knows what hes doing I have recommended friends to go to him as well and none have been disappointed.  If youre looking for an excellent family law attorney then Mr. Mockler is your man.  If anything was to ever come up again I would call Mr. Mockler in a heartbeat.  Give him a try you will not be disappointed.

Your friend, M

Dewey Mockler is one of the BEST.

AUTHOR: Overseer1 - (U.S.A.)

Dewey Mockler is one of the best lawyers In Ft Myers. His track record is well respected and on task in this town. Judging by your comments, you must be an ex who lost a case, not one of Mr Mocklers clients. Dude, you can't even Spell!

First of all, $10,000 is ludicrous for an appraisal by anyone, especially in Ft Myers which is falling apart financially. You could have hired your own. Why didn't you? You were mistaken I'm sure. If that was your understanding of the charges, you could have cancelled services right then!

Lawyers cannot return calls while in court, mediation, or in with another client so what did you expect? personal services? Then, fees may have been way higher for a "personal" attorney, but still not 10 grand unless you're a millionaire? Are you? If so, 10 grand is nothing. Judging by the way you spell, you should maybe spend all that complaint money on a new school! The courts judge how far a lawyer can go. In some counties, fees are rather exhorbitant(should I define what that means for you?) and have to be paid before the case can move on.

He personally handled my case for over a year, patiently waited for me to give him the answers he needed to go after my ex, worked with me on paying him and stayed in touch. And, he was most reasonably priced in all aspects of the handling of my case. I would have nothing more than good to say about what this man has done for me.

I think one complaint like yours is pretty good being he has a 32,000 case plus status on file in Lee county. But I also think your comments are unfounded, unclassified and staying in line with a typical disgruntled spouse. Good Luck and go back to school. Maybe you can become an attorney too?