Complaint Review: Dex Media, An HR Donnelly Company

• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Tony — Port Orchard Washington United States of America
Dex Media, An HR Donnelly Company

Dex Media, An HR Donnelly Company R.H. Donnelley unauthorized removal of money from bank account Internet

Dex media took over $1200.00 from my account rather than the much lower monthly amount.

This caused checks to be returned as unpaid.

After hours of phone calls that got no place I was told it would take months to get a refund.

After multiple calls a supervisor told me they would overnite the money to me.

They never did, I finally had to go to my bank 2 months later and have the money taken back from them.

I have at least 8 hours of my time not to mention the overdraft fee's charged to me by my bank and the fee's charged to me by the people who the checks returned to.

Dex media took the money from my account illegally and without authorization.

They have refused to compensate me in any way for the time trouble and costs that they have caused by taking the money from my account without my permission.

I refuse to pay the bill as i informed them to cancle the ad I would not do business with them in this manner.

They have caused me to loose time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dex-Media-An-HR-Donnelly-Company/internet/Dex-Media-An-HR-Donnelly-Company-RH-Donnelley-unauthorized-removal-of-money-from-bank-a-609897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dex Media, An HR Donnelly Company