Complaint Review: Dex Media West

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Adam — Story Wyoming United States of America
Dex Media West
POB 3900, Peoria, IL , 61612 Internet United States of America

Dex Media West Rebilled for another year at a higher price AFTER I cancelled by letter and phone. Automatic payment withdrawal. Internet

Re: Account # 200243373

To whom it may concern;

I sent in a letter with a copy of my statement in August of 2012, stating that I was not going to renew
my yellow pages ad.  I also spoke to a representative about making sure it was canceled. I have a direct withdrawal
from my bank account, and was surprised to see that (1) I was still being billed, and (2), that the monthly charge had been increased.

I spoke with Becky Jackson on Nov 11, 2012, and she was unable or unwilling to help me.

I phoned my bank, who also failed to stop the payments to DexMedia. As of today, they are stopping payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dex-Media-West/internet/Dex-Media-West-Rebilled-for-another-year-at-a-higher-price-AFTER-I-cancelled-by-letter-an-994779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dex Media West