Complaint Review: Dex Media

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Nicole80 — Palm Harbor Florida
Dex Media
Nationwide USA

Dex Media Supermedia Continue taking money out of account after canceling subscription. Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Company response

I signed up with Dex (supermedia at the time) in April 2013.  It was a year contract.  I had to call several times due to no traffic to my website and explain that they needed to change my keywords. I was told it would be corrected by several different representatives.  However this was not corrected and I became extremely frustrated and demanded that my subscription be cancelled.  I was told it would be.  Nope,  I was billed again the next month.  I called several times after that to express my concern and was assured it would be taken care of.  I accepted that I would have to suffer through until my contract date;  paying the minimum fee providing no services to me,  until April 2014.  I was told my last payment would come out In June.  It is July and once again a charge has been taken out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dex-Media/nationwide/Dex-Media-Supermedia-Continue-taking-money-out-of-account-after-canceling-subscription-N-1163940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dex Media

Company response

AUTHOR: Dex Media - ()

Hi, we would like to apologize for the issues that you've outlined regarding your dissatisfaction associated with your account and the lack of service once you reached out to us for assistance. We're very eager to look into this matter and work with you to resolve all concerns. If you would, please contact us at Social@dexmedia.com providing your name, contact number and business information for prompt follow-up. Thank you, Ed.