Complaint Review: Dexter Cruz

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: jcristi — fort Laramie Wyoming United States of America
Dexter Cruz
none given Internet United States of America

Dexter Cruz Called and told me that he was a paralegal for an attorney and that they were going to have me arrested and file a lawsuit against me for a cash advance that I never recieved. none given, Internet

This morning at 6 a.m. we recieved a call and my husband answered the phone and they asked for me. I currently am pretty much bedridden due to a blood clot in my right leg from my knee to my ankle. He informed them that it was 6 in the morning and to call later. I recieved a phone call around 7:30 from a Richard  and was informed that there was a lawsuit against me and I needed to call Dexter Cruz at 916-304-4784 regarding this. I called the number and Dexter informed me that I was being sued by Cash Advanced USA for fraud and that they were going to have the cops come and arrest me and sue me for over $3000 if I did not go to the nearest CVS or Wallgreens and call him from there today with the $496.00  that I owed and he would give me further directions from there. I informed him I have never heard of Cash Advanced USA and would not take a loan and not pay it back. He was very rude and demanding threatening to have me arrested. I asked him why I have not recieved any legal paperwork and he told me that they had sent me numerous emails and I did not respond. I was almost in tears about this and told him I would call him back and he gave me another number 714-947-3208 to call him back. I researched my email and there was nothing from Cash Advanced USA, called my bank and nothing from them either. Then I went to the website for Cash Advance USA and which I didn't recognize and looked through it and found on their websiteCashAdvanceUsa.net Does NOT make ANY calls to customers.If you get a call from any representative directly from us - its a scam!If you are asked to pay before you get any money its a scam! If its a call from a collection for us Its a scam! CashAdvanceUsa.net provide lenders services for you to talk to and to choose your loan that is right for you, Do not be fooled by scammers and big words. So I called Dexter back and told him all of this and he still threatened me and then hung up. I am upset at the fact that he even knew my personal information. I am not sure what to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dexter-Cruz/internet/Dexter-Cruz-Called-and-told-me-that-he-was-a-paralegal-for-an-attorney-and-that-they-were-1016701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dexter Cruz