Complaint Review: DiFeo Hyundai Partership & TOYOTA Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Englewood New Jersey
DiFeo Hyundai Partership & TOYOTA Financial Services
Route 440 Hudson Mall, Jersey City, New Jersey U.S.A.

DiFeo Hyundai Partership & TOYOTA Financial Services LEGAL GRAND THEFT AUTO Jersey City New Jersey

I purchased 2003 4 door Hyundai Accent from DiFeo Hyundai. The Auto dealer put Title and registration in the co-signer's name. I paid down payment and all payment's for one, then the co-signer called for Toyota to take payments out of her checking account, at point i called toyota to get a copy of title and for a year and about six months they told me they were going to send it to me.

I called after 18 months and the manager told me to get a lawyer so i did. Now after two years my lawyer said that he was going to let her keep my car. my lawyer cost me over $8000.

The co-signer was to be one of my care givers and she hit a tree with her car, I needed some one shop and take me to Doctors and Hospitals, that is why i purchased that car

Vernell
Englewood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiFeo-Hyundai-Partership-TOYOTA-Financial-Services/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07304/DiFeo-Hyundai-Partership-TOYOTA-Financial-Services-LEGAL-GRAND-THEFT-AUTO-Jersey-City-Ne-343809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiFeo Hyundai Partership & TOYOTA Financial Services