Complaint Review: DiVinci Home Theater

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Payson Arizona
DiVinci Home Theater
1950 South Grove Ave 201 Ontario, California U.S.A.

DiVinci Home Theater RIPOFF SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Payson Arizona

Just like everyone else, I was approached in a parking lot by two guys driving a Black Chevrolet Extended Cab pickup, Arizona license plate 751 RTW. They gave me the same song and dance about the "extra" DV-606 systems and showed me the "magazine" article, etc. I had a gut feeling of "no", but they kept the pressure up and I finally bit, for $280.

They even followed me to my home and unloaded the crap into my garage! I came inside to call my husband and let him know, turned on the internet and found this sight!! I ran back out to my car and tracked the guys down. I told them only that I had changed my mind, my husband would kill me and could they reverse the transaction. They agreed to follow me back to my house and pick-up the system. But half-way there, they took off and sped out of town.

I contacted both the local police (who say there is nothing they can do) and the State police. I am also filing reports with our local newspaper and hoping to get ahold of the Phoenix media (since they stated that they were from Scottsdale and headed off in that direction). These guys don't realize who they have ripped off this time. I won't let this one go easy!!

Payson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiVinci-Home-Theater/Ontario-California-91761/DiVinci-Home-Theater-RIPOFF-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Payson-Arizona-272839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiVinci Home Theater