Complaint Review: DiVinci Innovative Sound And Bass Precision Theater

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:EVANSVILLE Indiana
DiVinci Innovative Sound And Bass Precision Theater
www.divincihometheater.com Minniapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

DiVinci Innovative Sound And Bass Precision Theater Two men in a white van sold a sound system that does not work. other reports have said this as well. Minneapolis Minnesota

Two men in a white van approched me about a sound system. They told me that they had an overshippment and that their boss usually sells them out but they wanted to it themselves. I offered them $100 but they said no so I left.
They chased me down and asked me to deal with them at $200. I said that i would if i had it and i just so happen to have it. So they sold it to me.
I brought it home and my family was setting it up. They had put the speakers up and had everything ready. They turned the main system on and it made a noice and then started to smoke up. Come to find out the transformer had blown.
Afterwards we looked on the internet for the company to file a complaint and found out that we werent the only ones this happened to. We were relieved but now that we know this it really needed to be dealt with properly.
Our main question was where it was coming from. We had checked the box and instruction manual for information but could not find out anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiVinci-Innovative-Sound-And-Bass-Precision-Theater/Minniapolis-Minnesota/DiVinci-Innovative-Sound-And-Bass-Precision-Theater-Two-men-in-a-white-van-sold-a-sound-sy-362276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiVinci Innovative Sound And Bass Precision Theater