Complaint Review: DiVinci Innovative Sound & Bass

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Kennesaw Georgia
DiVinci Innovative Sound & Bass
divincisound.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

DiVinci Innovative Sound & Bass White Van Speaker Scam 2 Guys Ford Explorer SuvDiVinci Innovative Sound & Bass White Van Speaker Scam Con Artists 2 guys rip-off Clarkston Georgia

I got conned into buying a set of DiVinci speakers! I was at the Wachovia in Clarkston, GA at the ATM when two white males in their twenties asked me to check out these speakers and told me it was a great deal. They said they were delivery guys and they got the wrong speakers for the customer and could not return them so they had to sell them. They showed me a magazine with the speakers in it and really sold me on them. I gave them a hundred dollars for them and as soon as I got home on my computer I found out they were a scam. I tried them anyway and like the reports say they are CRAP!! I have a pair of Infinity speakers that sound a million times better than these. I could have gone to walmart with my $100 and bought a decent surround sound system. They were nice guys but I really wish I had my $100 dollars back.

Eze2003
Kennesaw, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiVinci-Innovative-Sound-Bass/nationwide/DiVinci-Innovative-Sound-Bass-White-Van-Speaker-Scam-2-Guys-Ford-Explorer-SuvDiVinci-Inn-349841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiVinci Innovative Sound & Bass