Complaint Review: DiVinci - Precision Transducer Systems

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Thornton Colorado
DiVinci - Precision Transducer Systems
1950 South Grove #201 Ontario, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 909-923-4518
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

DiVinci - Precision Transducer Systems BEWARE DIVINCI SOUND SYSTEMS-DO NOT BUY. I learned the hard way Ontario California

I was a sucker. If you are reading this maybe you were also. I feel like such a dumb-ass. Of course all I can do laugh now, what's done is done. If only I knew about this website yesterday.

Two guys in a new gray Cherokee get me at a stop light asking if I'd be interested in a home sound system. They show me the delivery ticket, the fancy color brochure with a MSRP of $2899, telling me they have two that they must sell.

On a wikipedia about divinci it stated almost word for word what this guys told me, right down to asking for a little extra for beer money. I already gave them $400 thinking I was getting such a great deal. Even showed it to a couple friends at work when I got back to the office.

I get home and start searching the net for divinci and found this sight. Could have got something that sounded better at Walmart.

On wikipedia it also shows a lot of other names of brands not to buy.
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is but I got suckered big time.

Peterg
Thornton, Colorado

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiVinci-Precision-Transducer-Systems/Ontario-California-91761/DiVinci-Precision-Transducer-Systems-BEWARE-DIVINCI-SOUND-SYSTEMS-DO-NOT-BUY-I-learned-308463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiVinci - Precision Transducer Systems

salary