Complaint Review: DiVinci

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2008

• Reported By:Livonia Michigan
1950 South Grove Ave. 201 Ontario, California U.S.A.

DiVinci PRECISION TRANSDUCER SYSTEMS INC Divinci speakers Sound scam / shady dealings in Ontario, California

I was stoped by two men in a 2007 black jeep wranger rubicon series in ontario california. I was unable to get there license plate number. They said they had some extra home theater systems that were sent to there company wrongfully. They showed me a buyers guide magazine showing how "good" there speakers were. Since I was intrested in buying speakers I thought it was an allright deal. Now that I look back on it I was an idiot through out the whole process. I brought the speakers home thinking I could sell them if they suck but one quick google search showed something different about these speakers/company.

It is a experiance I do not regret tho. It has tought me to be more careful and you can never trust anyone these days. Remember... If it is too good to be true then it probably is.

Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiVinci/Ontario-California-91761/DiVinci-PRECISION-TRANSDUCER-SYSTEMS-INC-Divinci-speakers-Sound-scam-shady-dealings-in-O-307606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiVinci