Complaint Review: Dial America Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: Does Not Tolerate BS!!!! — Ocala Florida United States of America
Dial America Marketing
SW 33rd Ave Ocala, Florida United States of America

Dial America Marketing Falsifying Information, Records, Unethical Behavior Ocala, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Chill Out

This report doesn't involve any financial rip off from Dial America, but they scam anyone and everyone, none the less!!!

I am unemployed and have tried on three occasions to apply to Dial America's local call center here in Ocala, Florida. The most recent being at on September 30th, 2011. I received no contact from this company until this morning via-email. No calls, nothing whatsoever until this morning. I called the number provided in the email in response, to set up a time to come in for an interview. And this was what happened.

I was transferred to Ms Laura Bowling, hiring manager at the local call center. First, she informed me that the email was part of a mass email that she was required to send out by corporate. So there was no actual intention of offering me any kind of opportunity. Second, she stated that per their records there have been numerous no call/no show appointments at their office with my information, the most recent being on October 2nd. A reminder, they never called me. So there was no such appointment made with me. And if there was, I would have shown up. Her only answer was "Unless you think there is another person with your name....." to which I said there must be. She then proceeds to go through my job history that they have on file which they say is connected to these failed appointments. Either someone actually is pretending to be me and setting up these appointments (which is highly unlikely) or Dial America is lieing and they're running a scam. Either way, I am no longer interested in this company and they can kiss my ........! But if you or anyone else you know are considering applying for them, consider this. Even if you are desperate and need a job, THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES TO WORK FOR!!! Stay away from Dial America! Or you'll be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dial-America-Marketing/Ocala-Florida-34474/Dial-America-Marketing-Falsifying-Information-Records-Unethical-Behavior-Ocala-Florida-785551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dial America Marketing

Chill Out

AUTHOR: Hoss - (United States of America)

This company does not "scam everyone". They call you in for interviews, you come in. You either get the job or you don't. They have hired several new people since I started 3 weeks ago because they just opened a second office. On the day I was hired, 7 people interviewed and 3 were hired. Since I was hired (with 6 other people), two more classes have trained (a total of 9 people between the two classes). You seem to have a clear case of sour grapes.