midnight

• Submitted: Fri, January 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania
Diamler Chrysler Financial
chrysler financial.com Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Diamler Chrysler Financial ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing misapplied my funds to my account Newark New Jersey

my december payment was mis applied by chrysler financial to. my account, chrysler is still trying to cheat me for the remaining 450.00 that i sent in as payment and today is jan. 28 2005, and my account is still not properly credited for the balance they owe me of 450.00. they keep giving me the run around. i have sent them in many copies of my payments and still my account is not properly credited. in december i had to do a quick collect of an additional 450.00 in order to keep my account up to date. my car is already involved in a lemon law suit with them. everytime i call chrysler they keep telling me that they're bank did'nt cash the money orders and yet i had 3 traces placed on them and they all have computerized numbers on them from chryslers payment center. i will not let them rip me off for my 450.00. i will do everything to retify this problem with them.my car is only 2yrs old and i still have to deal with them for another 5 years until my car is paid off,after that i would never buy another car from chrysler. even the customer service group is very rude to me.

Robin
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamler-Chrysler-Financial/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-1728/Diamler-Chrysler-Financial-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-misapplied-my-funds-to-my-a-129292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamler Chrysler Financial