Complaint Review: Diamond Acres Kennel Evonne And Gary Denney

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: April — Hobbs New Mexico United States of America
Diamond Acres Kennel Evonne And Gary Denney
324 Concho Trail Forth Worth, Texas United States of America

Diamond Acres Kennel Evonne And Gary Denney Same Scam From Diamond Arces Kennel Ripoff Artists Stole From Me Forth Worth , Texas

*Consumer Comment: Never ot papers either

I am also a former victim of Gary and Evonne Denney, Diamond Acres Kennel. I purchased a bulldog from them in 2007. I picked out a puppy and prepaid a deposits and airfare to have him delivered by plane. I paid almost 4000.00 to have this puppy delivered to me with AKC registration papers. I picked the puppy up from the airport with no registration papers. I called and e-mailed Evonne for months and months and her reply was she was waiting for the breeder to send her the UKU papers so she could register the puppy with AKC and she would mail me the papers as soon as they arrived.

I paid extra money for the registration papers and It's now 2013 and I have never received any papers from her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Acres-Kennel-Evonne-And-Gary-Denney/Forth-Worth-Texas-/Diamond-Acres-Kennel-Evonne-And-Gary-Denney-Same-Scam-From-Diamond-Arces-Kennel-Ripoff-Ar-1014002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Acres Kennel Evonne And Gary Denney

Never ot papers either

AUTHOR: Got scammed - (U.S.A.)

Yes do sad how this lady ripped people off. Paid $2,750 for my sons French bulldog that he wanted to show and never got papers. Every now and then I think about this and get sooooo mad, how could a lady with 5 kids rip off. Child..all I can say is hope she sleeps good t nite.