Complaint Review: Diamond Brite Pool Service LLC

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: P-d-Off — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Diamond Brite Pool Service LLC
4729 E. Montana cir, Internet United States of America

Diamond Brite Pool Service LLC Diamond Bright, Diamond Brite Pool and Spa, Diamond Brite LLC, Jacob Akbari, Lisa Marie Akbari, Lisa M. Akbari Pool guy stole money from me. Internet

Pool guy - very persuasive.  Took a month's service prepaid - never showed - never called.  After 7 calls in 2 weeks and 5 text messages, I filed a police report.  I left Jacob and Lisa Akbari a message with what they've forced me to do and magically, got a message back in 15 mins.  Wow.  He apologized - gave me a silly excuse and told me he'd send back the money.  If he does send the money back, I'll likely update this and let you know.

Since he p'd me off, I did some research on his and found out he's been arrested for impersonating a contractor and other stuff (((link redacted))).

He will tell you he lists on his craiglist ads, web site and when he advertises on living social, groupon, etc that he has a "SNHD license" - but that's NOTHING to do with being a pool boy... that is a Southern Nevada Health District License!  Now that's a scammer. [continued below]....
.....  He's not insured or bonded or anything that I can tell.

Further...Lisa Marie Akbari (Lisa M. Akbari) is listed on their defunct (default) LLC filing (which means they didn't pay their $125 fee to renew their LLC).  This kid is trouble and I usually never prepay my pool guy - but I did b/c I was busy with so much - just made a silly mistake.  And this is what happened.  I'd never recommend pre-paying.  Ever.  If you have someone that demands that, tell them bye-bye.

I recommend you sue this guy AND file out a police report with Henderson, NV PD.  When he continues, we can put this guy in prison for a long time for fraud.  It's only a matter of time.

Jacob Ali Akbari
Lisa Akbari
Email: diamondbrite@ymail.com
Phones listed I can see...702-523-4066, 702-606-4931 (he'll prob change his # again and again though)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Brite-Pool-Service-LLC/internet/Diamond-Brite-Pool-Service-LLC-Diamond-Bright-Diamond-Brite-Pool-and-Spa-Diamond-Brite-L-972698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Brite Pool Service LLC