Complaint Review: Diamond Brite

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Diamond Brite
4729 E. Montana cir. Internet United States of America

Diamond Brite Diamond Brite Pool Service Contract Breach/Childish Actions , Internet

*Consumer Comment: NO License and was Arrested for advertising as an Contractor

*Author of original report: Rebuttal.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please remove this negative feedback about my company immediately!

Hello, to all Las Vegans. Diamond Brite pool service is a poorly run/managed company. Most local pool services are run out of the Owner/Operator's house, and by cellular phone. As is Diamond Brite. Diamond Brite is a bit rag-tag.

The reason for this report is that after paying Diamond Brite a premium price for basic pool care, of a basic pool, for a month (four visits), Diamond Brite showed up only three times. Their work was satisfactory, but Diamond brite was contracted for four visits. When I spoke to Jacob Akbari (owner), he used a feeble  excuse for his discrepancy. Jacob Akbari refused to make the fourth visit. After I fired him, he sent me six text-messages begging me to reconsider. Text-messages?! Come on! Very unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Brite/internet/Diamond-Brite-Diamond-Brite-Pool-Service-Contract-BreachChildish-Actions-Internet-915149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Brite

NO License and was Arrested for advertising as an Contractor

AUTHOR: Racheeroo - (United States of America)

This company is a scam. They didn't fulfill their contract with me either, so I looked him up. He has No Business License and was Arrested in July for Advertising as a Contractor. To everyone who needs pool service. Use a different company!

Rebuttal.

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

This is in response to the rebuttal of Jacob Akbari of Diamond Brite Pool Care. Jacob Akbari's rebuttal appears to be a modified copy/paste response. My report is no hoax. In fact it is very real. I don't Jacob Akbari of Diamond Brite Pool Care to take this report sitting down, as Akbari did make many text message attempts to argue this with me at the time of Akbari's contract breach. My girlfriend (just before I met her) fired Akbari, as well, for poor service. Akbari's Service, for me, wasn't bad, but his honesty/ethics are very poor. In these economic times it is not advisable to cut corners, but to strive to be the best.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please remove this negative feedback about my company immediately!

AUTHOR: Diamond Brite Pool Service, LLC - (United States of America)

This negative report is a hoax and I demand to see a contract with said party for pool service.  We take our contracts very seriously at Diamond brite pool service and have hundreds of satisfied customers. We strive to go above and beyond our customers expectations and it is unfortunate that some competitors or disgruntled people can report hoaxes and tarnish my companies reputation like this.  Please verify any and all contracts as this appears to be a hoax to me.

Jacob Akbari